RETURNS AND LAYBY POLICY
Layby is available for items with a value of $200 or greater.
A minimum deposit of 10% up front is required, with the remaining 90% to be in instalments or upon collection of your layby.
The maximum term of a layby is 8 weeks from commencement of layby.
A restocking fee of 10% of total layby value will be deducted from any cancelled layby.
RETURN/ EXCHANGE POLICY
SportsPower Mandurah and Miami Plaza Falcon will return or exchange a product if the customer;
- Has a receipt, and;
- The products are in an unused and saleable condition
- With tags attached and hygiene seals in place and;
- Packaging in new condition
The product can be exchanged for a replacement product or exchanged for a gift card.
special orders can only be returned if the product is damaged or faulty.
SportsPower Mandurah and Miami Plaza Falcon will hold an item for up to 3 hours with the following conditions:
- A name and mobile number is provided
- A phone call will be made, or text message sent at the 3 hours hold expiry time, whereby the customer can:
- Decline the hold whereby the stock goes back on the shelf
- Agree to purchase the item by making phone credit card payment, specifying a pick-up or delivery time and date
- If no response is received from the customer within 30 minutes of the phone/ message being sent, the stock will return to the shelf
- If there is demand for the same product by another customer within the 3 hours hold time, then the original customer with the product on hold will be contacted and given the first opportunity to purchase the product whereby:
- The original customer can decline the hold whereby the product is sold to the new customer.
- The original customer can agree to purchase the item by making phone credit card payment, specifying a pick-up or delivery time and date.